Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3

danielelly

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
My uncle is a lawyer and thinks this would be a great class action lawsuit but he needs to investigate further. Only 1 person is needed to file a class action lawsuit but the more plaintiffs listed, the better chance it has to actually go to court. Please respond if you want to be included as a plaintiff if my uncle takes on the case.

I would definitely be interested. Samsung has been absolutely no help and keep trying to pin this on me. I didn't misuse the phone at all. They also told me that having it in my pocket probably put too much stress on it and that's why it cracked. BS.

Nikhil Vijay

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
you wouldnt believe this , but my phone which is an s6 32gb gold platinum same as yours has the same problem. and the crack is just like yours.
I bought my phone from crazydeals.com so the warranty that i had was theirs. had put the phone on charge before going to bed and noticed the scratch next day morning when i unplugged the phone.

guys in here also said the same that its due to physical damage and my phone like yours has no scratches or dents anywhere on the phone and i dont even carry it in my pockets for fear of scratching them.

I believe this is a manufacturing defect and seems to be there only in very few phones.

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
this is real had the phone for a year then out of nowhere a crack started to emerge and phone screen died on me. i repaired my phone for 300 at a local phone repair and one week later same issue?IMG_20150720_165307[1].jpg its an internal crack that grows

Attachments

• IMG_20150530_234559[1].jpg
    IMG_20150530_234559[1].jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 22

Hungryjoe222

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Guess I may as well add my Galaxy S4, which developed a cracked screen on the 2nd day after I got it. I own nearly a dozen tablets and treat them all very gently, so naturally I was astonished to see that huge crack. Fortunately I had purchased it at Walmart, so I returned it for a full refund the following day. Sadly, tho, I was unable to get another as they had sold out. After reading most of these posts, I am not quite so sad anymore - - altho the S4, while I had it, performed better than most of my others.

Nfluencedaworld

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
My uncle is a lawyer and thinks this would be a great class action lawsuit but he needs to investigate further. Only 1 person is needed to file a class action lawsuit but the more plaintiffs listed, the better chance it has to actually go to court. Please respond if you want to be included as a plaintiff if my uncle takes on the case.

What do we have to do?

Posted via Android Central App

Over9000

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site
The temperature was hot. I was cycling the batter. I used the charger that came with the phone. I let the battery get to 5% then started charging it.

Posted via Android Central App
I have a purple line on my Galaxy Note 3, it goes all the way down the screen, I don't want to have to upgrade. Does anybody know anything I can do for fix it? Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174