Verizon iPhone 4s to T-Mobile Note 3. receiving multiple texts and not receiving texts

Lenny Linsky

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys!
As the title suggest i switched phones and carriers. Now Ive run into a problem where I either receive multiples of the same text or I don't receive texts at all from iPhone users. Ive reset my apple id and I took my phone off of my apple id. The problem persists however. Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!

fallenangel808

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys!
As the title suggest i switched phones and carriers. Now Ive run into a problem where I either receive multiples of the same text or I don't receive texts at all from iPhone users. Ive reset my apple id and I took my phone off of my apple id. The problem persists however. Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!

It's an ongoing issue and from what I read people are saying this is something that Apple needs to fix on their end. I came from an iPhone 5 and got my Note 3 on VZW's release day. Till this day I still cannot get some of my texts from a few iPhone users. I still have an iPad but it has nothing to do w/ not receiving texts. I have reset and wiped it clean, took my number off my ID as well. I even switched out the sim card. They have told me that my texts are still showing up for them in blue. The only thing I can do right now to keep in contact is to use my fb and converse w/ them.

tanyet

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
You're on the right track with this. This is an iMessage issue caused by not signing out of iMessage before you turn the phone in or reset it. The steps you took should work but I would also make sure you sign out of iMessage on any other idevice. Mine took about 48hrs to get back to normal but I've heard of others having longer times.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty