Apps Reccomendation

ForgWorm

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys!

Just picked up my Note 3 yesterday and I love it. I need some apps to customise it and make it cooler, do you guys have any apps to recommend?

First time Android user :p

Thank you

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Everyone has a different opinion on these sorts of things.
Go through the top charts in the Play Store and see what apps might be useful.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Nova launcher, one more clock, circle battery, zedge, metrostation icon pack, zite, holo locker, SwiftKey, Stitcher, zooper widget, next browser, pie control, dynamic notifications

Posted via Android Central App

anote3fan

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
as others mentioned:
Nova PRIME launcher, Swiftkey Keyboard (this keyboard art is truly magical, not like Jonathan Ives' magical), Infra Red Universal Remote (if you use your phone as TV remote control like I do), Clean Master, Android Weather and Clock Widget, Go SMS Pro, Go Battery Sver & Power widget, Linkedin Pulse, MX Player (much better than the stock video player), Zedge (for the breathtaking amount of audio library), and probably a very good anti virus/malware app (I use AVG Mobile antivirus PRO althought it may not be the best)

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Be prepared to be overwhelmed ForgWorm, and welcome!

You'll spend an awful lot of time playing with different combinations just with the stock Note.

A different launcher will take you in many directions. I'm a Nova fan as well, but many others are very very nice.

Cheers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer