DRE Beats and Samsung note 3, not loud?

Anis Serri

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I bought the dre beats and they aren't loud but when i use it with my other devices it woks perfect and loud?

Posted via Android Central App

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I tried my Solo HD with the note 3 the other day and they sounded fine. I didn't turn then up to the max volume like I do when outside. Maybe I'll take them with me on the way to work tomorrow morning and see how loud they get.

Posted from my galaxy note 3

Solrighal

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah Anis, sorry. I wasn't very helpful there. I'm a bit of a headphone geek. Anyway, what app are you using that's causing your level problem? Adapt Sound can help a bit but if there's an appreciable drop in output level compared to your other devices then it's more likely to be something else that's causing the problem. Keep us updated.

Sent from my SM-N9005

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Yeah Anis, sorry. I wasn't very helpful there. I'm a bit of a headphone geek. Anyway, what app are you using that's causing your level problem? Adapt Sound can help a bit but if there's an appreciable drop in output level compared to your other devices then it's more likely to be something else that's causing the problem. Keep us updated.

Sent from my SM-N9005
My husband has been looking for quality headphones. He picked up the Bose and was extremely disappointed. Any suggestions?

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

Solrighal

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
That's a big question. Is he looking for cans that enclose the ears, sit on the ears or sit in the ears? Is noise-cancelling a must? If they're for music what kind if music? Biggest of all, how much is he prepared to spend? Finally, what did he not like about the Bose headphones?

Sorry for all the questions but there are so many different products out there. http://www.head-fi.org is the place to go for advice like this. I can give advice here but I'm only one person and by no means am I an expert.

Sent from my SM-N9005

Junior Bonetti

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I bought the dre beats and they aren't loud but when i use it with my other devices it woks perfect and loud?

Posted via Android Central App

Because the device (note 3) and the BEATS have separate volumes. I thought the same thing when i hooked them up to my Galaxy s4, then I used the volume on the headphones.. it's not the same as the phone volume. Turn the phone all the way up then use the headphones to adjust to your lvl.

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Because the device (note 3) and the BEATS have separate volumes. I thought the same thing when i hooked them up to my Galaxy s4, then I used the volume on the headphones.. it's not the same as the phone volume. Turn the phone all the way up then use the headphones to adjust to your lvl.

What app do use to play your music?

The volume controls on my Solo HD's don't work with my note 3. I'm using player pro.

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I use Skullcandy Ink'd.. $30 and the bass sounds great.. Expensive doesn't always mean great. :)

Sent from the yummy gum drop GN3..

Jeric Gorospe

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Dissapointed about the music. It is working properly but the volume is low. I am using dr dre solo hd and the music is not loud as the iphone/itouch

jggorospe GALAXY NOTE 3