- 1 Posts
Note 3: Defender and Spigen
Hey guys (my first post here). Has anyone had any difficulties removing their Defender screen protector and using a Spigen screen protector instead? I'm thinking about buying the GLAS.tr. I'm concerned that it might be to thick to accomodate the otterbox shell casing. Is the plastic on the underside of the screen protector sharp? I suppose it wouldn't scratch the Spigen screen protector but would it still maintain the case secured without it?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-13-2014 at 01:26 PM.
- 02-20-2014, 07:01 AM #2
Re: Note 3: Defender and Spigen
I can confirm it works brilliantly. I first used my GLAS.tr with the commuter series but just recently switched to the defender and it works well. No issues and the fit is excellent. Much better feel than the built in screen protector
Rockin my Note 3
- By Sebastianmuir in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 06:28 PM
- By dpbayly in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 12:06 PM
- By redcat22 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2014, 01:11 PM
- By egosha osagiede in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 08:02 PM
- By brymo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:15 PM