Note 3: The SUV of smart phones?

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Sorry Mr. Moderator for my inappropriate language.

Allow me to re-state:

Men who spend 4 hours/day at the gym to get giant, giant muscles are often mocked, suggesting that they are over-compensating for another part of their anatomy. I've heard this also said about guys who drive giant SUV's.

I was wondering if people think the same about guys who sport giant cell phones?

(Sorry if this is a silly question, but I've gotten such crazy reactions from co-workers the last few days as I've been showing my Note 3)

What do you think the Note 3 says about YOU?

Thoughts?

Mike

Last edited:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I guess that you are comparing it to an SUV because it is a big phone?

My old S3 and smaller phones used to give me headaches after a lot of use. Ever since moving to the Note 2 and now Note 3, i don't get headaches anymore. so, i guess that means that i have bad vision?

jakedsnake

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra (6 inch screen) is the SUV of smartphones. The Note 3 is more like a station wagon.

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra (6 inch screen) is the SUV of smartphones. The Note 3 is more like a station wagon.

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk

Where does that put the one max and g pro 2?

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Amia BooMaster

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't this phone have more unique features compared to those other big phones?

In that sense it is a svu. Large but ready for anything.

Sent from my BEAST Note 3 using Tapatalk

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
You mean s pen?

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site

Allow me to re-state:

Men who spend 4 hours/day at the gym to get giant, giant muscles are often mocked, suggesting that they are over-compensating for another part of their anatomy. I've heard this also said about guys who drive giant SUV's.

I was wondering if people think the same about guys who sport giant cell phones?

(Sorry if this is a silly question, but I've gotten such crazy reactions from co-workers the last few days as I've been showing my Note 3)

Mike

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I respectfully disagree..

The Note 3 is more sportscar of phones. :D

Sports cars are typically small and most that look at them would say they're sexy. The Big ole Note 3 probably wouldn't be likened to a sports car by most, especially those that don't own one. I think a Jeep Grand Cherokee or one of those big nice Cadillacs would be more like it.

Halcyon  0rbital

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Where does that put the one max and g pro 2?

The G Pro 2? A Porsche Cayenne...one heck of a nice looking ride, IMO. The One Max...an Acura MDX...another nice looking ride.

Halcyon  0rbital

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Lol I think large trucks with lifts is more comparable with men compensating. Only reason I drive a big SUV is for little kids I have

And no the Galaxy Mega is the huge truck of phones!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

raremage

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site

Allow me to re-state:

What do you think the Note 3 says about YOU?

Thoughts?

Mike

Two words: Maximized Productivity.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Sports cars are typically small and most that look at them would say they're sexy. The Big ole Note 3 probably wouldn't be likened to a sports car by most, especially those that don't own one. I think a Jeep Grand Cherokee or one of those big nice Cadillacs would be more like it.

Halcyon  0rbital

Very true buddy, but there are some sportscars/sportbikes, that might seem kind of large to others, but still are true very true sportmachines. :D

Here are two of my sportmachines that are kind of large/heavy, but just like the Note 3, they can turn on a dime, and handle very well in my hands, and any expert's hands..

IMO, my Note 3 fits right in with these 3, and even goes 1 up. The Note 3 is current. That is a 88 Madza Turbo II, and a 2003 RC51.. Not current, but still sportmachines.. :D
carr1.jpg

skat859.jpg