Snote app

Trisha7

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Is there a better app then Snote for the note 3. I've tried Evernote but don't really like it. Snote is good but is there an update version for the Note 3 that looks like the tablet version or is there a way to transfer the tablet version of Snote to work on the note 3.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Is there a better app then Snote for the note 3. I've tried Evernote but don't really like it. Snote is good but is there an update version for the Note 3 that looks like the tablet version or is there a way to transfer the tablet version of Snote to work on the note 3.

What do you like about S Note and don't like about Evernote? Hopefully we can suggest good alternatives based on what you like/dislike. For now, have you taken a look at these:

Any.Do - Play Store
Google Keep - Play Store

Stump3r

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't use Snote, I hate it. I'm currently using Note Anytime and I love it. I have the Note 10.1 2014 with Note Anytime installed and it sync's notes seamlessly between my 3 and my 10.1. I had major issues with notes syncing properly between the devices with Snote. Note Anytime also auto saves so you're never left wondering if something saved correctly. It's excellent software and there is also a lite version you can try out before purchasing.

Trisha7

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
What do you like about S Note and don't like about Evernote? Hopefully we can suggest good alternatives based on what you like/dislike. For now, have you taken a look at these:

Any.Do - Play Store
Google Keep - Play Store

Well I like the Snote version for the galaxy tab because it has better features and a better interface. The thing I don't like about Evernote is that it not be used with the s-pen.

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Obviously, some of you never used Evernote and if you have, you would know that the handwriting option is available in Evernote. Not sure what else you are looking for.
Evernote is a wonderful app and a really rich one if you know how to use it.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Well I like the Snote version for the galaxy tab because it has better features and a better interface. The thing I don't like about Evernote is that it not be used with the s-pen.

Ah, Ok. Did you know Evernote offered handwriting as mentioned below? Take a look at that and see if it's what you are looking for.
Obviously, some of you never used Evernote and if you have, you would know that the handwriting option is available in Evernote. Not sure what else you are looking for.
Evernote is a wonderful app and a really rich one if you know how to use it.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk
Awesome! Thanks you for bringing that up.

Evernote Blog | Remember everything.

laurmyer

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I've used Color Note on my last three phones and love it. It's basically just a sticky note app. You can write a note or make a list. I use it all the time for my grocery list, packing list for traveling, keep reminder notes (I'm ADD) because I can't remember anything. lol The list feature is great because you can tap an item and cross it off your list. I camp a lot so it helps remind me of what I need to bring on my camping trips. :)