wifi help newbie
fios hooked me up with my wifi info..when I click on the wifi it says connected but I do not see the icon on top of the phone..it seems to work because when i turned on wifi it downloaded all the updates from the play store which happens when you connect to wifi..can anybody hook a brother up over here I am a newbie and Do not feel like sitting on the phone all day..thanks
- 07-19-2014, 10:33 AM #2
Re: wifi help newbie
I didn't know what fios was so I checked it out at the play store. You don't need that to connect to WiFi!
Go to Settings/Connections and turn on WiFi.
Of course you will have to have a WiFi source to connect to! Your phone will search for it and you may need the password. 👍😉
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size Does Matter!"
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:23 PM
- By riot1002 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:07 PM
- By GuovaGames in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 04:51 PM
- By hjjf in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 02:56 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 02:46 AM