Grip or textured case?

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I like cases that have something to make it easier to grip like ridges, material texture (rough or bumpy or tacky)

In addition to the Speck candyshell grip, do you know of any cases that have good grip?

Also, I'm looking for thinner cases, not big otterbox defender types.

Thank you in advance!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi all, I like cases that have something to make it easier to grip like ridges, material texture (rough or bumpy or tacky)

In addition to the Speck candyshell grip, do you know of any cases that have good grip?

Also, I'm looking for thinner cases, not big otterbox defender types.

Thank you in advance!
I think anything that is "tpu" or rubber-like would provide a good grip. Here is one from ShopAndroid: Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Android Skin Cases - ShopAndroid.

It's going to be hard to find something that is thin with rugged edges for grip. Anything that is smooth plastic may not provide grip and will likely be slippery. Let us know what you decide on getting and if it's worth recommending to others.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I think anything that is "tpu" or rubber-like would provide a good grip. Here is one from ShopAndroid: Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Android Skin Cases - ShopAndroid.

It's going to be hard to find something that is thin with rugged edges for grip. Anything that is smooth plastic may not provide grip and will likely be slippery. Let us know what you decide on getting and if it's worth recommending to others.
Thank you. Yes, I see what you're saying. I have found some tpu to be grippier than others. My diztronic cases were always smoother/slicker than cruzerlite for example.

I may end up ordering some cruzerlites, and if I do, I'll update the thread. I can say the grip shell is excellent. Just want an alternative to mix up the look.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87