My phone is downloading something - but it is taking forever... what could be running ?

A

AC Question

My Samsung Note 3 started to download something, and has been running for over an hour, any idea what it could be ?

The screen has an android on it with a message :Do Not Turn Off Target !!

In the upper left corner it says "Factory Mode", Product name: SCH-1535, Current Binary: Samsung Official, QUALCOMM SECURE BOOT: ENABLE,
BOOTLOADER AP SWREV: 2

Any ideas what it is doing ?

ThePhillyPhlasher

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
This is my wife's phone... she was on Facebook, and it then said use VZnavigator or YouTube, she hit the VZNavigator button which took her back to Facebook, got the same message tried agin, back to FaceBook for a minutye, did it again, and then turned off the phone and then back on... that is when this came up.

I can't help her much, as I don't use an android phone, but I know this site from my CrackBerry, so I thought we might get some help here ...

ThePhillyPhlasher

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I want to thak you for your response... after our fuirst exchange, I did some more searching on this site and found some directions to get out of Odin mode... but if you hadn't told me what it was, I wouldn't have known what to search !

Appreciate the help !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty