Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Possible upcoming 3rd part fast charger and battery case from anker

Keltian

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
So I have a lot of USB devices I need to charge at once so I bought this 5 port charger from anker. I really love it except now I can't really use it with the Note 4 if I want fast charging. So I asked them if they will release a model that supports fast charging, I also asked them if they will make a battery case for the Note 4 since they made one for the Galaxy S5. This is what they told me: "Thank you for contacting us.

Please be advised that we will be releasing a 60w wall charger, of which the speed can support Samsung's fast charging.

As for the case of note 4, it is on our roadmap, but it will may take a long time."
It looks like I will be getting my battery case from Zerolemon as they plan to release theirs within a month or so. As for the charger, no ETA but I'll be buying it as soon as it's released and I highly recommend it.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Possible upcoming 3rd part fast charger and battery case from anker

Nice to see 3rd party support for accessories. But honestly, while fast charging is cool, I've been using this device and with the same use I gave my Note 3 and used to get around 10 hours, now I get through a day and still have more than 40% battery left by midnight. And this is all with all radios turned on.

Keltian

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site

Sadly fast charging is more important for me as I drain my battery really fast. I'm averaging 7.5 hours. It's also the reason I'm interested in buying a battery case.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

I got the spare battery and charger at Samsung.com with the 50% off coupon they give you when you register the phone. Actually got that, plus an OTG cable, a case, and a car mount for 70 bucks total. And shipping was free. :)

What I'd do, if I may suggest, is just take the fast charger with you to work or on your day and just keep a 'normal' one from another device you might have around (as long as it's at least 1.5A) at home. Even if you sleep for 6 hours, it should be enough to get your phone charged to 100% in 'slow charging mode'.

KingTongue

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I got the spare battery and charger at Samsung.com with the 50% off coupon they give you when you register the phone. Actually got that, plus an OTG cable, a case, and a car mount for 70 bucks total. And shipping was free. :)

What I'd do, if I may suggest, is just take the fast charger with you to work or on your day and just keep a 'normal' one from another device you might have around (as long as it's at least 1.5A) at home. Even if you sleep for 6 hours, it should be enough to get your phone charged to 100% in 'slow charging mode'.

Where do you find the serial number on the phone. I can't find it. I'm trying to register my phone also to get the code.

Posted via My Note 4

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

It's on the box, it's listed as HEX IMEI or something like that. You should also be able to find it in the ABOUT DEVICE, STATUS section of your settings.

Keltian

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site

I already used my 50% off coupon on the S-View case, which is arriving tomorrow. :-\ Also, the extra battery kit was on backorder at the time I was placing my order so I couldn't buy it. :'(

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

I already used my 50% off coupon on the S-View case, which is arriving tomorrow. :-\ Also, the extra battery kit was on backorder at the time I was placing my order so I couldn't buy it. :'(

That 50% off coupon is good for 5 items priced $49.99 or less so you may still be able to use it. I don't remember seeing anything that said it all had to be one order.

Keltian

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site

That 50% off coupon is good for 5 items priced $49.99 or less so you may still be able to use it. I don't remember seeing anything that said it all had to be one order.

:eek: I didn't realize that. Sadly, the the extra battery kit is still sold out on their site. Even more depressing, they had a 9000 mAh portable charger that was $99.99 on sale for $34.99, I was going to buy it today but they bumped it back up to 99.99 already. :(

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

I might be wrong but I think the code can only be used once per account. What I'm also not certain about is if you can use a different code with the same account or it's a one time thing overall.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non