Hyperion 8000 mAh Battery

shizam76

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Ok...so I just got the Note 4. I saw the Hyperion 8000 mAh battery. I've had Hyperion batteries for years now and am always pleased.

Does anyone know of any hard shock absorbent cases...preferably with a kickstand...that would fit the extra bulk of an extended battery? I know this particular battery is new...so maybe anyone with the Zerolemon one using a good case?

chuckb12

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Ok...so I just got the Note 4. I saw the Hyperion 8000 mAh battery. I've had Hyperion batteries for years now and am always pleased.

Does anyone know of any hard shock absorbent cases...preferably with a kickstand...that would fit the extra bulk of an extended battery? I know this particular battery is new...so maybe anyone with the Zerolemon one using a good case?

shizam76

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes, the honeycomb one. I am disappointed with battery so far. It doesn't last a full day.

Something is wrong then. I get 18 hours of heavy use. Hours of streaming netflix and the lowest I've gone down to is 48%. That was after 18 hours.

Did you do the 4-5 initial charges (for 10-12 hours each)?

Posted via the Android Central App

shizam76

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Check out today's use.... I'm at 15 hours. 50%.

This is with 3hrs audio streaming on tunein, driving around alot, lots of texts, an hour worth of call time, alot of Internet browsing, ALOT of screen on time reading articles and Facebook.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-12-01-36-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-12-01-36-48.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 150

pizza5

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I am very interested in getting an extended battery other than the ZeroLemon. I hear its a great battery but too huge for my purposes. I've tried a few Chinese extended batteries and have been uniformly disappointed. It seems that "China" has become synonymous with "disappointed". That is why I am very interested in the Hyperion. Had one for my Note 2 and it performed well. I've been following it on Amazon and it has garnered only 3 reviews in about 3 weeks. All of them were positive, but not gushingly so. Are these not selling? Not available? Something else? The ZeroLemon has garnered well over 100 reviews and its much more expensive. What's the story? Good battery? Does it deliver 8000 Mah? Is there something sinister?

shizam76

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I am very interested in getting an extended battery other than the ZeroLemon. I hear its a great battery but too huge for my purposes. I've tried a few Chinese extended batteries and have been uniformly disappointed. It seems that "China" has become synonymous with "disappointed". That is why I am very interested in the Hyperion. Had one for my Note 2 and it performed well. I've been following it on Amazon and it has garnered only 3 reviews in about 3 weeks. All of them were positive, but not gushingly so. Are these not selling? Not available? Something else? The ZeroLemon has garnered well over 100 reviews and its much more expensive. What's the story? Good battery? Does it deliver 8000 Mah? Is there something sinister?

I think it delivers 8000 mAh. After the same use above (probably a bit less) using the stock battery that I had to use for a week or so when I got this phone, I would be down to about 12 or 15 %.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I have it for the Note 4, I got it on one of Amazons oops days for $0.01 $5.00 delivered in 2 days!

It is a great battery. I've had Hyperion batteries since the Gnex. It isn't nearly as big as the Zerolemon but will give me nearly 24 hours of battery life and a good 4+ hours of screen time. I'm happy with it. I did get the honeycomb TPU and glass screen protector to go with it.

976f32911bd27a691c958aa91f554db0.jpg

via The Note 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421091298570.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421091298570.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 82

3L1

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Hyperion advertised their note 4 battery on amazon so long ago as "coming soon" or whatever. Then they said it was ready so I ordered it...I waited a couple of weeks and then they sent a message saying that they couldn't figure out their programming and that the battery wasn't actually available. Not sure if this happened in November or December. After it looked to be clear that they were again available on amazon, I ignored it because there weren't any reviews (I assumed that they still were not shipping). A week and a half ago I noticed the hyperion case was avail so I decided to try again and ordered the battery and a few cases. Maybe others were also affected by hyperion's delay and stayed away.

The battery is awesome btw...and the cases fit perfect and tight, unlike the note 3 hyperion cases.

pizza5

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Just to be fair to my fans I have to announce that I have purchased and received the Hyperion 8000 battery and case. Have had it for a little over 3 days.
Arrived at 57% charge but I immediately put it into charge for 12 hours. They recommend this as well as going through 4-5 12 hour recharging cycles at first.Since then I have gone 2 days 4 hrs and am at 50%, albeit with light use. I promise to issue public statements from time to time on charging and consumption. I ordered it and chose the slower(cheaper) shipping but got it within the speedier(expensive) time-frame. Now I see they're out of stock again and the user reviews have only gone to 7 on Amazon. I suspect they must only make 1 or 2 at a time. Also got the case which fits very well but needs surgery on the poorly designed cutouts. The size and weight are not as bad as I feared. It added exactly 3 ounces and just a tad thickness (well, OK, doubled). Its still not bad. It fits in my shirt pocket where I don't think the ZeroLemon would have done as I made a mock-up using their dimensions and it too big a brick to fit in the pocket, not to mention the weight.

3L1

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I bought three honeycomb cases for the hyperion extended battery: blue, red and black. The cutouts needed to be trimmed on the black case... but the cutouts were perfect on the blue and red cases.

whirloop

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Please can someone measure exact phone dimension when this 8000mAh battery is installed? And honeycomb users aswell, please tell me the size of your phone.
height x width x length
Thank you.

3L1

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Exact dims of my note 4 w hyperion 8000 plus honeycomb case: length 6-3/16", width 3-1/4", and 11/16" thick.

sent from my phone using an app

sierra513

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Bought the battery and case. Have had it about a week. I'm not a power user at all. No streaming or music, but my battery is 0 after about 15 hours of light to med usage.

shizam76

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Bought the battery and case. Have had it about a week. I'm not a power user at all. No streaming or music, but my battery is 0 after about 15 hours of light to med usage.

Then call hyperion. Something is wrong. I stream music, then a few netflix TV episodes, few calls, texts, Web and after 18 hours I'm still in the 50s usually.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non