Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: Note 4 isn't water resistant. Disappointed?

Quote Originally Posted by millerwa76 View Post
    I loved that the S5 was water resistant right out of the box and didn't require an $80 case to keep it from getting ruined should it briefly come in contact with liquid.

However, I HATED the cover flap for the charging port. The USB 3.0 charging plug on the S5 was a little more difficult to insert and remove than your standard micro USB on most other phones and that flap just got in the way. Kind of a pita, actually.

Posted via the Android Central App
    It was difficult to get in the S5. The Note 3 took a little getting used to when plugging in the charger, but the S5 just never got easier for me.

I have never dropped my phone in the water, but I often do want to use it while it's drizzling. If it's not water resistant, any tiny splashes could technically be my fault... I don't know how many times I've used the GPS to navigate a city on foot and it begins to rain! I always fear the worst when it begins to rain haha.

Myself and my wife are rock climbers and generally love the outdoors and having the note 4 waterproof would have been a bonus with our lifestyle but the features etc of this phone far out way the lack of I.P Rating (waterproofness) but I spoke if that's the deal breaker for you then so beit

Posted from my rooted Note 4 and loving it
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12