Note 4 & iPhone 6/+ are priced the same. Which one to choose?

pwaikon

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
So, a quick question: My carrier has priced the note 4 and iPhone 6 the same.

Pricing is:

22.18€ per month (total 798.48€ for 36 months)

To choose one of these three:

Note 4
iPhone 6 64 GB
iPhone 6 Plus 16 GB

I have small hands, so size wise iPhone 6 would be the best choice. But Note 4 has more to offer feature wise. If I'm going to get a phablet it has to be worth the BIG size and I feel that the Note 4 is worth it more than the iP6+. I have had iPhone 4 before, so I'm more familiar with iOS than Android. But I do wanna give Android a go. At this moment I'm leaning more towards the Note 4 but it's not set on stone yet. Basically it's either Note 4 or iPhone 6 for me. Damn, this is not an easy choice :p

Any helpful advise?
Which one would you choose?

Thanks! :)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I know people with small hands that use the note series. It just depends on what you like.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Both are great.

Is say either the iPhone 6 64GB or Note 4.

The 6Plus isn't worth it. Low storage and no real features to make use of that screen... It's a non starter.

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
IPhone 6 if you prefer iOS and Note 4 if your flavour is Android...

Its only logical :p

Posted via the Android Central App

the problem is OP didn't have much experience with android, so its hard to compare and then form a decision on "preference".

Software wise, I prefer android, lesser or two evil.
I definitely prefer the hardwares of Note 4, superAMOLED, high ppi, removable storage and battery are all my cup of tea.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Personal choice. I'm an Android guy but am using the iPhone 6 till my Note 4 comes in (long story). I can tell you that if you get the Note 4, you will be ecstatic about the level of customization you will have over any Apple device. You will have the chance to make the Note 4 truly "YOURS" and not locked into the walled garden. Sure! The iPhone works....but that's it. It works. The Note 4 works also....but I can make it work for me!!!!

DINGSTER1

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Are you already tied to either ecosystem? I have a MacBook pro and iPad3, as well as Note 3 and BlackBerry Q10 and Z30. If you are already heavily invested in one system, go with that, unless, like me you just like flipping around alot

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I have the iPhone 6+ and I went to AT&T today and played with the Note 4.
I am a big iOS fan, but I have to admit, the Note 4 is really awesome.
Just go with your gut, with the choices you listed, you can't make a bad decision.

PS: The note feels better in hand that iPhone 6 and its smaller in spite of having a larger screen.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Note 4. I had the iPhone 6 and sent it back for the note 4. Ios is excellent. But there are to many features and abilities the Note series does that the iPhone simply cannot. My opionion of course. But like the above stated. Go with your gut. In the end yuou have to live with the device. Choose whatever makes you happy. Not what everyone tells you to get.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38