Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - How to change home screen transitions?

robertN4

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
just got my Samsung Galaxy Note 4, but when i try to change the transition of home screen i don't have the Home Screen Option under Device. Any help is much appreciated... thank you in advance!

GrassyKnoll312

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Click, long hold on the lower left button. Home screen options-settings then appear on the bottom right.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Posted via the Android Central App

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

just got my Samsung Galaxy Note 4, but when i try to change the transition of home screen i don't have the Home Screen Option under Device. Any help is much appreciated... thank you in advance!

Hey, if you long press on any home screen you will be presented with 3 options, wallpapers, widgets and home screen settings - select home screen settings and it will allow you to change the transition

GrassyKnoll312

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site

Just checked mine again. I don't have Home Screen under device either. I have Sprint service and I think they stripped out some of the otions. I don't have tab view in settings (just list view), no home screen option under device, and can't change the color of the stock keyboard. There are more that slip my mind at this late hour.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Posted via the Android Central App

RICHARDNOTE4

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
Touch & Hold center of screen until all pages becomes small. Scroll from side to side until you locate the Screen that you want to be your Home Screen, At the Top of the Screen is the Home Icon. Touch & Hold the Home Icon until it Highlights. Now this is your Home Screen. Simple.
Good Luck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non