Why aren't my notifications for Snapchat and Instagram appearing and I do not have Google Play?

junlee_23

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
notifications for snapchat and instagram do not appear and i do not have google play

hi,
i am currently using samsung galaxy note 4. i use snapchat and instagram quite often. However, the notifications do not appear for these apps. i have no clue if i got a new snapchat or not. i already checked the notifications settings and they are already ticked. any ideas on how to recieve notifications?
Furthermore, i am currently using the model SM-N9100 (chinese model). when i first got the phone i did not have google play on it. whenever i try to download google play apk or google play service, they do not work. help me out please.
thank you.

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
hi,
i am currently using samsung galaxy note 4. i use snapchat and instagram quite often. However, the notifications do not appear for these apps. i have no clue if i got a new snapchat or not. i already checked the notifications settings and they are already ticked. any ideas on how to recieve notifications?
Furthermore, i am currently using the model SM-N9100 (chinese model). when i first got the phone i did not have google play on it. whenever i try to download google play apk or google play service, they do not work. help me out please.
thank you.

Did you get your phone direct from a carrier? For example att or t-mobile? Or did you buy it from a private party or ebay or something like that?

The version you have does not support google play services. I did find the following link that may help you out.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4/help/getting-google-play-store-international-t2920369

✒✒ Sent from my fantastic and feature rich (And i'd like to point out anything but a fad or gimmick !!) Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. Which has a Samsung Gear S and Samsung Gear Circle paired to it. ✒✒