When will Lollipop come to the Verizon Note 4?

shawninut

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Lollipop Verizon Note 4

Any ideas when Lollipop for Verizon Note 4 may hit? I have updated my S5 to Lollipop and really like it and wondering when it may hit the Note 4 so I can change back to it with Lollipop.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Lollipop Verizon Note 4

I know Sprint has released Lollipop for their Note 4 customers but I cannot find anything else for the other carriers.
All I can say is that it should be coming soon.

Mav. :cool:

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

No one at Verizon seems to want to divulge when Lollipop will be rolled out. No one there can even tell me why the Note Edge has HD voice and video calls (Advanced Calling, VoLTE) but the Note 4 still does not have this feature.

Posted via the Android Central App

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site

The bottom line guys is its taking much longer than expected by us and them. Officially they can't say what the hold up is. They just aren't allowed. Unofficially they know it's late but want the best experience for all of us. We just need to be patient

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site

My wife's GS5 got lollipop. It has been a nightmare. I'm perfectly happy with kitkat after that debacle. Hope Verizon takes their time and gets it right for the Note 4 instead of ruining one of the best phones on their network.

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time.