Battery life for note 4 lollypop

nemopsp

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
You spelled lollipop wrong...

But I don't have Verizon Note 4, I have AT&T I'm currently staying on 4.4.4... the new 5.0.1 being more bugs, with figure print led light randomly coming on, private pictures get lost so if you have any you need to move back if you don't want to lose them, plus battery life is abit less cause of the brighter material design, where kitkat as alittle material already but it still balance with the battery...

Also I hear performance is better but not much to compare just TouchWiz doesn't lag... which on 4.4.4 only time I see it lag is installing apps or uninstalling

But some users experience alot of lag on 5.0.1, which to fix it they factory reset.. which is easy fix but you lose all info on device and app stored on internal hard drive

Some users also say Bluetooth don't stay connected or wifi

Personally I think there are to many things that can go wrong or have issues in 5.0.1 plus its not much of a update, it creates more issue then it fixes... when 5.1 comes out later this year then I'd suggest updating tell then up to you ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

latinking91

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I just updated yesterday and battery life has improved. I haven't had stuff deleted or things acting weird like other people. All I did was wipe cache partition and phone is faster and smoother on lollipop for me that is.

Posted via My Note 4