Kill all recent apps on unlock/lock screen

jedi105

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I have found a few apps that supposedly will kill all the recent apps on screen lock but they require root. I really don't want to root the phone and I don't want to have to hit the recent apps button each time I want to clear all of the recent apps. My phone is usually out in public and I have kids that I don't need getting into my open apps and hitting some in app purchase button. I just want to be able to close all of my recent apps with the screen off or on function. Is there an app or an automateit Pro rule that I can download that will clear all the recent apps when I swipe to unlock the screen or when I turn off the screen and don't require root or 2 other apps to be installed to activate the one I want?

Thanks
Steve

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I recall another member using MacroDroid to create a macro that would close apps and prior to putting the phone to sleep, but I can't remember who it is.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
They could simply unlock the screen and launch something else.

Wouldn't you be better served with a simple PIN, the fingerprint reader, or some other easy-to-unlock mechanism that actually secures your phone against all use, not just the selection of a recent app?

Tyler Brooks2

May 21, 2016
Visit site
Im needing the app to close running recent apps because I forget to close and leave running (Games). Uses all my data when away from my WIFI. If anyone can figure out please let me know. I tryed rooting my Galaxy S5 but says my phone not able. I just need to close them when I turn off screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii