note 4 download prob

Saeed zamareh

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, whats up?
I got my new note 4 about a week ago and i love every thing about it. But whenver i want to download an app or a game(especially if it was large), it wont and it'll say error due etc then then the error number, i searched the internet for solution and it worked. But i had to do the steps of the solution steps after downloading 3 apps\games successfully. Hope u can help me and thanks :).

Posted via the Android Central App

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
There's not much going on with installing apps. Hit install, and it installs. That's basically it. Are you installing from the Playstore?

Unless you specify what the error is and the steps you have to take for the solution, no one can guess what's going on.

it'll say error due etc then then the error number
^^^ This doesn't tell anyone anything.

Saeed zamareh

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Well some times it says error 905, i uninstall updates of the play store and re-install them, then the game/app downloads just fine. After a while a new error pops up called 94, i clear the cache and the data then it download with no problem, then another error(i dont remember the name) pops out and i need to clear cache and data again so basically its a cycle. And yeah i use google play store

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Wow! I did a search on Google for error ... 905. It's certainly not uncommon and there are too many "supposed" remedies to post here.

I couldn't find error 94, but there are tons for error 941

Sorry, I'm going to admit it right now... I don't know how to help you with this except recommend you continue searching those Google hits. I hope you can fix whatever it is that's not working. Hmmm... might just be a Google Playstore thing since so many are seeing it.

Saeed zamareh

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
The thing is i searched the web but i only found solutions like clear the cache and data , uninstall and reinstall. Dont get me work they do work but then the errors pop up again, ive never seen something like this on the web. I guess i have to do the same steps again and again to be able to download the large apps. Anyways i appreciate youre time and effort. Thanks :D

Saeed zamareh

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Im still looking for a way to backup my data for free, i dont prefer recovry mode cuz any bad move well mess up my phone

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
i dont prefer recovry mode cuz any bad move well mess up my phone

I understand, but sometimes that's the only way to fix issues. I had problems with my Note 3 out of the box and the only thing that fixed it was a wipe and factory reset. I was going to send it back and that was my final step. Did the rest and tried it just for fun. Poof! Issues gone.

I use dropbox and just backup everything important to me. If it's on Google Play then I don't worry about it. Any private apks I always send to my pc and my extSD so they automatically get added to dropbox. I do use Titanium Backup and Philz CMW, in addition to dropbox, and those backups are also sent to dropbox.

I wish you luck resolving this.

Last edited:

Saeed zamareh

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the help, im gonna try factory reset and see, if nothing happens i gotta do the recovery mood steps. This phone came all the way from america (i live in uae right now) the provider is AT&T so it almost impossible for me to replace the phone, wish me luck(twice) and thanks again

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Also make sure to back up all your stuff first because it will be gone with the reset. If you have an external SD eject it beforehand just to be safe. You can put it back after the reset. JMO

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19