Switching from the iPhone to Note 4, what can I expect?

A

AC Question

switching from iphone to note 4.

He y guys, I'm a new member to the forum. I'm switching from the Iphone 4s to note 4. The 4s was the first smart phone that I got. I think it is a really good phone. It lasted me 2 years. It survived a bunch of drops and even one time in the washer. However, I want to change something new. I didn't really like the Itunes app. I stopped by a tmobile store and check out the note 4. This was around last year. Now I'm buying a note 4 from my brother. What can I expect from the note 4? What apps are a must get for the note 4? Will it be difficult to make the transition? I borrowed his phone for a few hours and it wasn't really hard to use, but all I tried was messaging, getting on the internet, and taking pictures.

I saw on youtube about nova launcher and google keyboard, but what else. I'm also planning to buy a spigen neo hybrid case for it as I saw some good reviews of it for the note 4 on youtube.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: switching from iphone to note 4.

Welcome to Android Central. I recommend joining as a member so that you can post in the Note 4 forum, where other users will be glad to advise. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggles