Note 4 price drop?

Nys Tea

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
my current s4 is in his last power.. i really feel i wanted to pickup this week a note 4 but on 4september the edge+ comes out in europe. ll this give straight a huge pricedrop to the note 4? How was it with the note 3?
Thx

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Based on the price for the new Note 5, and that the Note 4 is still being produced, I wouldn't think there will be much of a price drop for a bit. But I believe the carriers are offering some rebates.

Posted via the Android Central App

savuth

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I used to use the S4 and I found that it's not bad at all, but I wanted to upgrade to Note 4. I bought a Note 4 last month, before I bought it I found a friend of mine using it and I thought it's so powerful device, then I decided to buy one. After buying it, I found that it's a powerful device and meet my demand 80%. The NOTE 5 has been released recently, but i found nothing is much different between the NOTE 4 and 5. There are some options in NOTE 4 should be improved is as following:

1) I explored online many times before I buy the NOTE 4, after buying it, then I realized that there are some options were missing. such as Video recording mode (This mode is allow you to take a Video with a smooth motion) this function on NOTE 4 is missing.
2) there is no highlighter on the NOTE 4 device. e.g. If you are reading docs, then you wish to highlight it, the you can't do that.
3) You cannot copy an image/photo to send as attachment on this NOTE 4. e.g. Once you find the interested image/photo, then you want to share with your friend, you cannot click and drop this image/photo to your message. Or you wish to copy that photo to another folders.
4) Samsung forum is useless, once you want to have a question and answer (Q&A), you don't know where to send the complaints or ideas. Recently, I dropped some questions to ask the Samsung or Android developers, there is no answer from them at all.

Gunny94

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
my current s4 is in his last power.. i really feel i wanted to pickup this week a note 4 but on 4september the edge+ comes out in europe. ll this give straight a huge pricedrop to the note 4? How was it with the note 3?
Thx

Depends on the region/country.

Where do you live in Europe? Also since you live in Europe, forget about a Note 4 price drop because the Note 5 won't be released (in Europe the price drops only work if a new phone within the same line of phones was released, in this case the Note 5)

The Note 4 won't get a price drop because of Edge+ only the normal S6 Edge will be reduced to 650-700 euros.

Telling you this on personal experience, I asked directly to sales person who work on the high hierarchy of Vodafone,Orange and other carriers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress