Will deleting an APP remove possible troubles?

A

AC Question

Recently I added two APPS to my Galaxy Note 4 - a holiday themed background app and an app that will take my photos and create lock screen pics.
The APPS were not good, so I deleted them. Since installing the apps I have been having an issue with my phone. I usually use the home key to answer calls and clear the screen to take me back to the "home screen". But now when I use the home key, about 60% of the time it will say that the home screen wizard [?] or something like that, isn't working properly. I can push the home screen a few more times and it will either cancel what I was doing and take me to the home screen, will open up the internet explorer to the last page I used or the APPS icon will pop up on the bottom of the screen and then the screen just freezes. I can do things like pull down the top and use the functions there but I can do nothing else. I have to restart the phone to get it to function again.
I deleted these two new apps but the problem persists.
Does it sound like the problem could be related to the apps?
Could I have unknowingly done something to my settings, causing this and it's just coincidence?
Should deleting the apps have fixed the problems?
Any suggestions to get this to stop?
Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggles