Reboot Question: How Many Times...?

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys... I have a real quick question...

Is there an APP or a way to determine when my phone reboots...? I know I can see the "Up Time" in the setting section, however I'm not looking for that. My phone has been rebooting very frequently and I believe that its due to a work installed application. Anyway, the mobile support people are asking me if it only reboots once or twice a day, or more frequently then that. To it got me curious. How can I tell how many times the phone reboots in a 24 hour period.

I can seem to find anything in the settings....so I was wondering if there was any app that could monitor it...? thoughts...?

Thanks guys...!!

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
How old is your battery? The reason I ask is because I isolated a random reboot that only happens when I use one of my spare batteries. My phone never reboots by itself unless that one battery is being used.

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I have about 5 different OEM batteries that I use, and the phone still reboots. I believe it to be a Mobile Iron issue.

But thank you for the thought

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah... I'm sure the battery is not the issue. I downloaded the Reboots Monitor app... so I'm trying that out now. I also have a case open with Mobile Iron as well. They have some basic logs that they want to look at as well...

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I've only briefly heard about Mobile Iron... the usage is quite strict as I remember. Good luck... I hope the app can give you the data you need.