carrier settings

asimon1006

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
This sounds crazy but its driving me absolutely nuts..the top left of the notification bar usually shows the name of your service provider..like "att"..with the note 5 when the screen is locked it shows up..as soon as you unlock it and get to the homescreens..it disappears..not that its a big feal bc the service is clearly working...it just looks empty..anyone else with this? I talked to a samsung rep today and hers does it to but never noticed till i pointed it out..

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
This sounds crazy but its driving me absolutely nuts..the top left of the notification bar usually shows the name of your service provider..like "att"..with the note 5 when the screen is locked it shows up..as soon as you unlock it and get to the homescreens..it disappears..not that its a big feal bc the service is clearly working...it just looks empty..anyone else with this? I talked to a samsung rep today and hers does it to but never noticed till i pointed it out..

Most people complain because it is there lol.

T-Mobile shows on my lock screen and goes away also when the phone is unlocked.

djroy03

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine is empty when unlocked but shows up when I pull down the notification bar from the top.