Sorry but I need recommendations for a car dock...please don't roll your eyes till you read

mcoomer

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I know there are probably 37 other threads asking for opinions and recommendations for car docks, and believe me I've been trying to search for them, but right now I'm Internet challenged. I'm working in Saudi Arabia at Prince Sultan Air Base (Google it and you'll see that it's literally the middle of NOWHERE), using what's supposed to be a 4G hot-spot for a connection, and I have the slowest connection to the world that I've ever had in my life. Normally I'd wait until I got back to civilization to Google up some info but I'm going on a road trip the day after I return to the US and want to order something now so it will be waiting for me.

So, if you would help me out with some recommendations it would be greatly appreciated. I know there are some wireless charging docks out there and that's intriguing so it you have one of those I'd really like to hear your opinion. Do me a favor and don't reply with pictures as they'll never load (at least not in my lifetime). Links are appreciated.

Thank you very much,
Mike

Chinoo

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I used a magnetic car dock, you don't need to place any metal plate on the phone, it will stick to the magnetic, with case is not as strong as without case

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa