Illumishield tempered glass is garbage. Can I return it to amazon?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
So my ZAGG glass I took off so I could use a different case with a built in protector but I didn't like the case. Anyways for 10 bucks I bought this illumishield glass from amazon.

Anyways it is garbage compared to ZAGG. First the way it's designed it's very hard to fit on there because it only has one tab. Second when I installed it HUGE air bubbles that do not come out and the edges don't stick as well as ZAGG.

So can I return it to amazon saying it was defective?

I have an Artech 21 I ripped the built in protector out of because I had tempered glass but because it's so tight it lifted my ZAGG out. I plan on ordering another Artech21 and leaving the built in protector in. Until it comes is it same to use the artech case without glass on it since it has Gorilla Glass? I have a supcase with the built in protector on it still but I don't feel comfy with that case because it isn't really thick.

Does artech still have the promo code going on?

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
You should be able to send it back to amazon. There is an option you can check for the reason that says something about not as described I believe. Nothing works as good as Zagg and their warranty is way above anyone else's as well. Good luck.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
You should be able to send it back to amazon. There is an option you can check for the reason that says something about not as described I believe. Nothing works as good as Zagg and their warranty is way above anyone else's as well. Good luck.

True. I will say the Note 5 it's harder to find the PEFECT case for. The S6 had a lot more options imo. I like the artech the best so far but it's so tight it lifts tempered glass up so I ordered the other one and will use it with the built in protector. I wonder if I can send the ZAGG glass I tore off saying it wasn't sticking over time lol.

I will say with the glass naked in the case, the phone is amazing. Sure ZAGG it's very clear but not as pretty and clear as with no glass on the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty