Copy contacts from device to Outlook?

MB2

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Is there a way to copy contacts and info from the device (galaxy note 5) to Outlook? And if not, is there an option where I can choose where future contacts are stored? Could have sworn I did that in the beginning, but obviously not. Thanks for any (easy!) suggestions.

MB2

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Hmmm, either/both? I've got the outlook app (2.0 for Android) on my note 5; desktop Microsoft Outlook on my laptop. To be honest, I just downloaded the separate outlook app this week. It pulls contact info from the native contacts app; I've got them set to sync, so hopefully they will across the board. I just panic thinking "what if" the phone was lost, stolen, took a drink, etc. There's no way I could re-populate all my contacts and their info. That's why I'd rather save on Outlook than the native contact app. Thanks!

brothamoveson

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
All of your contacts should be backed up to your gmail account linked to your device. Never had a issue with my contacts not being backed up there.

Diggin my Note 5 and Note 4.

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I use gSyncIt - it can sync your phone with Google, Toodledo, Infomant, Evernote, Dropbox, Simplenote, Nozbe, Wunderlist, etc. I use it to sync my contacts and calendar with Google and then sync Outlook with Google. That way anything I change in Outlook is synced to my phone and visa versa.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall