Note 5 Users - Are you Tempted by the S7/S7 Edge?

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Guys I am very tempted by the new phones. I can't decide if I should upgrade to them from the note 5 or stay put for the note 6. What about you guys anyone else tempted?

Posted via the Android Central App

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Tempted by the new s7 and s7 edge.

Nah, i love my Note 5. But that doesn't mean that the S7 is not a great phone.

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

Edge version definitely has my attention. That big ole battery and new camera are very appealing.

From my AT&T Platinum Gold Note 5

Jagadalic

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site

I just switched over to tmobile so I can use jod and use the edge 7 then note 6.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

I'm waiting on the Note 6. The S7 looks really good, but I love my spen.

Posted via the *Note 5*

svtalex

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

I'll wait for the note 6!! I was shocked all the rumors turned out to be true

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site

I'm gonna get the S7 Edge. Looking forward to using the SD card again and the extended battery life should be great.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

Not a big fan of edge phones and the edges on it. Plus harder to find cases for them. Is the S7 going to have an IR blaster?

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Tempted by the new S7 and S7 Edge .

I'll wait for the Note 6, not into the Edge so going from 5.7" screen to 5.1" isn't ideal for me. The only thing that I like about it is the new camera for low light pictures but the Note 5 is decent.

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site

Like someone else said, I'm on T-mobile so I'm going to use Jump on Demand to get the s7 edge now and then the note 6 when it comes out. I love that promotion.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

Like someone else said, I'm on T-mobile so I'm going to use Jump on Demand to get the s7 edge now and then the note 6 when it comes out. I love that promotion.

Does that cost a lot of money?

novice

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site

I use to change phones every 4 to 6 months. I was never satisfied until I found the Note 2. Now I prefer to keep my device until the next iteration. I actually have a bit of regret when I switch to the newest Note. Though I've found the 5 to be the best so far. I still use the 4 to play videos and it surprises me how heavy it feels.

EMT J

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

They look nice, but not tempted. Have been with the note since the note 3 and can't see myself going back to a smaller screen size or to no stylus. Besides, whatever they do on the Galaxy S lines, they tend to do more and better with Note lines. The note phones are Samsung's true high-end devices.

Curious to see the new goodies in the next note version. Anxious to see how they can improve on a device that in my opinion has been a 10 out of 10 from day 1. I have no complaints about this phone. Didn't need to wait for any updates or fixes for anything, everything worked the way it was supposed to right out of the box. it's fast, its powerful, great battery life, great screen, camera, fingerprint sensor, Wireless regular and fast charging etc.

That being said, I would never object to a faster, more efficient processor, bigger battery, return of sd card support and waterproofing. I would assume those 4 things are on tap for the notes 6. I hope they bring back the IR blaster, it was so convenient but I won't hold my breath.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note® 5 on The Now Network from Sprint!

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

They look nice, but not tempted. Have been with the note since the note 3 and can't see myself going back to a smaller screen size or to no stylus. Besides, whatever they do on the Galaxy S lines, they tend to do more and better with Note lines. The note phones are Samsung's true high-end devices.

Curious to see the new goodies in the next note version. Anxious to see how they can improve on a device that in my opinion has been a 10 out of 10 from day 1. I have no complaints about this phone. Didn't need to wait for any updates or fixes for anything, everything worked the way it was supposed to right out of the box. it's fast, its powerful, great battery life, great screen, camera, fingerprint sensor, Wireless regular and fast charging etc.

That being said, I would never object to a faster, more efficient processor, bigger battery, return of sd card support and waterproofing. I would assume those 4 things are on tap for the notes 6. I hope they bring back the IR blaster, it was so convenient but I won't hold my breath.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note® 5 on The Now Network from Sprint!

Very true the note alwayd surpasses the s lines. The S7 looks like a redefined version of the note 5. Minus the s pen. The camera is going to be great ss are most galaxy phones. I do like the micro sd slot thats a smart move by samsung. I just pre ordered the S7 for my wife and I'm sure she'll love it. As for me I can't go back to a phone thats that small. But looking forward to seeing how great the S7 is.

john_ath

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site

Note5 is the best phone out there!
For me there is No comparison with s7 edge!
S7 edge is also Smaller! (5.5")
Only note6 can make me replace note5 !
But we have at least 5-6 months ahead !

Posted via my Note5 Silver titanium

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa