Good Lock - Will Not Uninstall From Note 5

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I tried the Samsung Good Lock lock screen app on my Note 5 and decided it was a little much for me. Now, I do not see any way to uninstall it nor do I see any option to go back to original lock screen. When I go to Good Lock in the app drawer, if I hold down on the app, there is on UNINSTALL option. If I edit the app grid, there is also no "minus" symbol to uninstall.

Any suggestions?

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Any specific reason why you decided to uninstall? Can you elaborate on what you liked/disliked? Thanks!

It was too much to fast and a somewhat radical change from standard/touchwiz lockscreen. Don't have the time right now to learn even a new notification window. May return to it later.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Not to mention every color of pastel and no primary color or dark themes. My sexual orientation does not allow me have a pastel colored theme.

There is an "uninstall" on the install page which can be accessed by going to Settings>Applications>Application manager>More>Show System Aops, then scroll down to Samsung Good Lock and click on it, The uninstall button is on the page that you just opened.

With today's update to Good Lock found on the Samsung Apps store accessed through the Themes app there are now dark themes and solid color themes.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Currently you have to download the apk directly from Samsung. I haven't found it in the Play Store for the Note 5 yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87