Samsung cal icon doesn't sync date

deveinn

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello .. I use the stock Samsung calendar that comes pre-installed on Note 5. Everything was okay until I upgraded to Android 6. Since then, the date on the icon itself stopped syncing to show the actual date. It does so only when I restart the phone and remains on the same date till I restart again. Anyone facing the same issue?

Posted via the Android Central App

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello .. I use the stock Samsung calendar that comes pre-installed on Note 5. Everything was okay until I upgraded to Android 6. Since then, the date on the icon itself stopped syncing to show the actual date. It does so only when I restart the phone and remains on the same date till I restart again. Anyone facing the same issue?

Have you checked automatic date and time under settings/device? Make sure that's turned on? I'm guessing. Still with 5.1.1

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
My icon always has 31 on it...I am using a theme though.

Many of the Themes use the static date calendar icon. Some use the dynamic date icon like that on the OEM installed theme. Similarly, the color of the Samsung keyboard is different on different themes which is one way to get the Samsung keyboard to have a color you prefer if White and Light Gray isn't your thing.

I double checked to confirm that the calendar icon installed with the OEM Theme changes the date without having to power down the phone. And indeed it does change even when it is powered on over a 24 hour period.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer