NOTE 5: LED Indicator isn't working

A

AC Question

After the most recent update yesterday, my green LED Indicator light doesn't work when receiving a text message. I checked my display settings and the LED Indicator is turned ON. What do I do to fix this?

vmmatty

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
After the most recent update yesterday, my green LED Indicator light doesn't work when receiving a text message. I checked my display settings and the LED Indicator is turned ON. What do I do to fix this?

I don't have an answer but just confirming it's happening for me too. For me it's primarily the email application that doesn't show the LED notifications. Other apps seem to show them without a problem. Also if another app with a notification comes in and I already have an email then it'll work for email. Otherwise it won't.

I haven't done much to troubleshoot it yet. I didn't do a factory reset after the 7.0 update and hopefully it won't come to it for this.

vmmatty

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I don't have an answer but just confirming it's happening for me too. For me it's primarily the email application that doesn't show the LED notifications. Other apps seem to show them without a problem. Also if another app with a notification comes in and I already have an email then it'll work for email. Otherwise it won't.

I haven't done much to troubleshoot it yet. I didn't do a factory reset after the 7.0 update and hopefully it won't come to it for this.

Anyone else experiencing this?