note 7 S view cover

CrystalMusic

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
I'm leaning towards the clear s-view cover. It's more than I expected thought at $60 though...... It's available for pre-order on the Samsung website. What about you?

Posted via the Android Central App

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm leaning towards the clear s-view cover. It's more than I expected thought at $60 though...... It's available for pre-order on the Samsung website. What about you?

if i was going to get a cover case it would be the clear cover

guessing no issues with scratching on the s7 edge verison? as i thought some did on the s6

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I have never used the S-View before, but I am considering it now that it can be used as a stand also..

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the "regular" S-View. I've had one for my Note 3, 4 and 5. I was tempted to get the LED cover, but I know I would miss everything you can do on the S-View. As it is (can't remember whether it was for the 3 or 4) I hate not having the ability to write Action Memos from it, tho the pull-out-the-pen-and-write-an-SNote-while-the-screen-is-locked function kinda made up for it. This is going to be my first time ordering a non-black phone (going to get silver), but I'm going to get the black S-View. I think it will look nice with the silver phone. Plus the silver case looks too white/bright/light for me. I'll pre-order soon (already pre-ordered the phone thru VZW).
Galaxy Note7 S-View Flip Cover Mobile Accessories - EF-CN930PBEGUS | Samsung US

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I got the new LED. Have always used the Sview. May get one as well. Like to change. The LED has pocket for credit card and cash. Like that option. Ordered from Samsung site. Got in gold. I have the blue note 7 on order.
Only thing I have never liked is hard to keep clean.