Samsung.com return, still haven't gotten my refund

melonzzzzz

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
Went to post this in the Samsung.com return thread but saw it was locked.

I returned my Note 7 in my fireproof box but still haven't received my refund. It was delivered 11/28.

Calls to Samsung CS just end up in them asking me to wait as they are processing a large number of phones.

Is anyone in the same situation?

Did you receive an email stating the check was on the way?

sncstep4

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
They received my phone 10/11/2016. They tell me to wait another 2 weeks every time I call. They telling me I should have received it by now along with a email. Very frustrating !

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Not good. I was forced to send mine back as well. Now they have my phone, and my money, and I am at their mercy for THEIR screw up. Like we haven't been inconvenienced enough. I had also purchased a costly battery backpack for my Note 7 from them, and don't even know if I want to go through the hassle of trying to get THAT returned and refunded. I have over $1,000 spent in Phone and accessories, some of which I know I will never get back. All of this is part of the reason I didn't even want to return the thing.

So far, they have not even acknowledged receiving the phone back - although tracking says they got it last week.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Spent 45 minutes on the phone with them yesterday (got disconnected 20 minutes into the first call and had to call again). They said to call back in a week if I don't receive it by then. Awesome...

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone actually ever get a refund from Samsung.com? Just called again and was told to wait another 2 weeks. Yes, he was serious. That will make ONE MONTH to process a refund (IF it actually happens - which it probably won't).
Samsung.com sucks, big time.
I have nothing. They have my phone and my money. No one on the phone there seems to have any clue what they are supposed to do.

ticketbabe2

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
I purchased my Note 7 from Best Buy & did 1st & 2nd recall returns with them. Verizon & Best Buy did refunds with little trouble. Plus I got extra credit @ Best Buy. My best choice for buying new phones..in person.

ol_jackburton

Trusted Member
Feb 12, 2017
Visit site
I received the email from samsung support telling me that a compensation request has been submitted on my behalf.

I returned my around the end of January