How many of you were ditching your Note devices for other phones?

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I started with the Note 3. I said to myself that I would never go away from the Note line. I then of course switched to a droid Maxx. Then I got the Note 5 and switched to the S7edge. Each time I've regretted my decision! I'm moving to the Note 7 until the Note 8 comes out! I'm trying to believe myself... I love the Notes!

Posted via the Android Central App

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Used to love the Note series but since the Note 5/S6 there isn't really much of a difference obviously except for the S-PEN.

My goodness not even the Specs nor the Battery have any advantage especially when compared to the edge.

As I said before I doubt majority can really tell the difference so I'm guessing that's why Samsung figured WHY BOTHER putting the latest Chip, more RAM, etc. with the Note 7?

Don't get me wrong with my history... addiction I will end up buying this regardless how pointless it is especially since I sold my S7 edge a few weeks ago.

I guess I'm just ranting here. LOL

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I started with the Note 3. I said to myself that I would never go away from the Note line. I then of course switched to a droid Maxx. Then I got the Note 5 and switched to the S7edge. Each time I've regretted my decision! I'm moving to the Note 7 until the Note 8 comes out! I'm trying to believe myself... I love the Notes!

I'm a Note only girl. Don't need to see anything else, don't care. I run a business and the larger size and pen are a must. I don't even look at another phone.

bucky716

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I just tired the Moto Z Force even knowing that the Note 7 was coming out but I returned it without flinching over the restocking fee because it wasn't a Note.

Blacklac

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Note 4 was my first Note. Loved it! Didn't like the design change of the Note 5 and knew the 6/7 would be similar. Opted for the G5. S7/Note 7 is finally kind of growing on me. Lol. Happy with my G5 though.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I just tired the Moto Z Force even knowing that the Note 7 was coming out but I returned it without flinching over the restocking fee because it wasn't a Note.

What's making you go with the note over the Z Force? I've had droids for my last bunch of phones, but am thinking about getting the N7 now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa