Which insurance plan?

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I know some of you don't buy insurance. For those who do use insurance, what have you found to be the best all around deal?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
The best deal I found was Worth Avenue Group. $8 month, $50 deductible, covered everything including loss/ theft. But their processing only happens on Wednesday and I was imagining scenarios of not having a phone for a week or more so I skipped it.

Ended up getting SquareTrade. Had a 20% off code so it was $71 for a year.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
The best deal I found was Worth Avenue Group. $8 month, $50 deductible, covered everything including loss/ theft. But their processing only happens on Wednesday and I was imagining scenarios of not having a phone for a week or more so I skipped it.

Ended up getting SquareTrade. Had a 20% off code so it was $71 for a year.

I'm looking into this one after I saw you mention it on a different thread. I like that this one pretty much covers everything. Most of the others don't include loss/theft.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking into this one after I saw you mention it on a different thread. I like that this one pretty much covers everything. Most of the others don't include loss/theft.
Yeah, I had all my info entered yesterday and something in me said check on claims payment time. They only process claims on Wednesday and pay out the following Monday and it has to be approved by an adjuster. So I was picturing scenarios of not having a phone for a week or two.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I had all my info entered yesterday and something in me said check on claims payment time. They only process claims on Wednesday and pay out the following Monday and it has to be approved by an adjuster. So I was picturing scenarios of not having a phone for a week or two.

I still have my Robin that I enjoy using, so the waiting won't be an issue for me. As long as the sim still works I'm set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress