How do you turn off vibration for Google Voice Detection/Widget Search?

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
This never used to happen but recently I've noticed that when I tap the microphone icon on the Google search widget the phone vibrates, and then does so again when it pulls up search results. Also, when I use voice-to-text, if I cancel the input by tapping the x, the phone vibrates.

I don't know how this started happening and I'm not sure how to turn that off. Any ideas?

Thanks

*EDIT: Found the solution. Even if all vibration toggles within the phone (and apps) are turned off, you still have to go into "Vibration intensity" and slide all 3 all the way to the left.

Last edited:

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
This never used to happen but recently I've noticed that when I tap the microphone icon on the Google search widget the phone vibrates, and then does so again when it pulls up search results. Also, when I use voice-to-text, if I cancel the input by tapping the x, the phone vibrates.

I don't know how this started happening and I'm not sure how to turn that off. Any ideas?

Thanks

*EDIT: Found the solution. Even if all vibration toggles within the phone (and apps) are turned off, you still have to go into "Vibration intensity" and slide all 3 all the way to the left.

I just this second opened A Central to tell u that. glad u did it already.

Cooper Marcus Allen

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site

Thanks

How does this help... Now I have no vibration choice in the phone... If I want to put my phone on silent, then I cannot have vibrations to let me know the phone was ringing, I have a message or anything!