How do I turn off this share/google lens icon?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I got the little icon like you guys were explaining you can get rid of it by turning off overflow suggestions but instead you get edit /share/lens at the bottom View attachment 356567
Aha, you're a genius! :cool: I'm using Nova, so the Nova settings menu appears when I try to bring up the Home settings, and that option isn't there. I would've had to revert to Pixel Launcher to see that

marker227

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Hold on, I think I have a new problem. Can anyone confirm if they can search their contacts by typing a name? That feature has gone away since I've done the fix.

I no longer can search a contact or create a message by finding a contact by means of typing their name. I no longer get those suggestions. What the heck?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hold on, I think I have a new problem. Can anyone confirm if they can search their contacts by typing a name? That feature has gone away since I've done the fix.

I no longer can search a contact or create a message by finding a contact by means of typing their name. I no longer get those suggestions. What the heck?
No issues on my end