Looking for a case but don't know which one

Zambzuk

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
What cases do you all have? Im not after a case with magnets, im after something that doesn't add to much bulk.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited by a moderator:

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Looking for a case but dont kniw which one

Being a Tablet, I need a stand.

I'm using the Samsung Book Cover.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site

I have the belkin leather folio I found at best buy. It protects well and folds several ways to make a stand.

Posted via Android Central App

scottray

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

I use the Poetic Strapback case. Inexpensive, but well made. It's holding up well.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site

Amazon.com : Poetic Slimline Case for SamSung Galaxy Note 8.0 Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic) : Touch Screen Tablet Cases : Computers & Accessories

I started with just a clear tpu case but then moved on to the one listed above....i love it. i know you said you are not interested in magnets but i like that closing the flap turns it off. really doesn't add much bulk which is important to me. its a winner, and was cheap!

Poetic cases are crap...i have had a lot of "fake leather" ones, but poetic and moko are the worst of them all...in fact, I think they get it from the same distributor and just personalize it.
I heard it is causing issues with the digitizer. Is it working fine for you?

only 3rd party cases with stronger magnets seem to be causing the issue. I'm using the official book cover case and it works fine...it's minimal and it protects the screen, plus the quality is top-notch and it has auto wake/lock

I have the belkin leather folio I found at best buy. It protects well and folds several ways to make a stand.

Does that have auto wake/lock?

scott2ya

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Can't beat this 4 dollar case.

Fintie ClickBook Series Folio Hardback Case with Built-in Stand Auto Wake/Sleep for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 inch Tablet GT-N5100 / N5110 - BlackFintieList Price $30.99Price $3.99http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CKKM4MA/ref=cm_sw_r_an_am_at_ws_us?ie=UTF8

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

DON'T BUY THE POETIC LEATHER CASES!!

Just a heads up for anyone considering the Poetic line of cases, don't do it. The dye in the leather will destroy your tablet and poetic will deny any knowledge of your purchase.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site

DON'T BUY THE POETIC LEATHER CASES!!

Just a heads up for anyone considering the Poetic line of cases, don't do it. The dye in the leather will destroy your tablet and poetic will deny any knowledge of your purchase.

The metal will also scratch your screen in a bag with books and other stuff. Stay away from poetic and moko cases

scott2ya

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

The metal will also scratch your screen in a bag with books and other stuff. Stay away from poetic and moko cases

I had that moko ultra thin with the metal clip. I am beside myself that with over 300 reviews it was almost 5 stars. I should have returned it. I couldn't stand it, especially using in portrait, just shucked. The one I posted above is awesome..And 4 bucks wow!

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

Got the Otterbox Defender this week. Really really like it.

Sent from my humble Note 8.0 LTE

Wdolphina123

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site

Hi, I'm using the Otterbox Defender for Galaxy 2 tablet. It is heavy with it on but I'd rather it be heavy because it really protects my tablet.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I purchased this case from BestBuy.com with free shipping.
I only use it for around the house because it doesn't protect the glass.
I have other cases I use when I leave the house.
The rubberized back feels good in the hands, and provides additional grip. Much better than the plastic back of the device.
It also protects the camera lens when lying flat on a table.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...2B8.0%2Bcase%26cp%3D2%26lp%3D2&token=_rbjNry8