Samsung apps crashing on setup

Mike Lambert

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
The master app that updates all the Samsung software, first step in the setup when it asks for country it hangs for a couple seconds then I get a message saying its stopped. Tried clearing cache and factory reset and im on my 2nd device. Any ideas?

Brian Robertson

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I have exactly the same problem. Just bought a Galaxy Tab 3 and right out the box I can't get the Samsung Apps to work. This means I can't get the Reader's hub etc. I've tried everything I could think of, no joy.

Judy Neil

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Had the same problem but resolved it. I live in NZ but couldn't select New Zealand without the App "stopping" However after a couple of days frustration I thought of trying another country and lo and behold "Australia" worked !!!!

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
The master app that updates all the Samsung software, first step in the setup when it asks for country it hangs for a couple seconds then I get a message saying its stopped. Tried clearing cache and factory reset and im on my 2nd device. Any ideas?

I have exactly the same problem. Just bought a Galaxy Tab 3 and right out the box I can't get the Samsung Apps to work. This means I can't get the Reader's hub etc. I've tried everything I could think of, no joy.

Yeah its annoying, exchanged devices because I figured it was a fluke. Been searching for awhile and found nothing.

I had the same issue. I fixed it by going into the watchon app, which actually made the samsung apps work since it directs you through the samsung apps app

Had the same problem but resolved it. I live in NZ but couldn't select New Zealand without the App "stopping" However after a couple of days frustration I thought of trying another country and lo and behold "Australia" worked !!!!

can you switch it back to NZ without it crashing?