Trying to get more use out of my Note 8

cowboys703

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
So I love the hell out of my Note 8. I use it to take notes, write stories, read, surf the web yadda yadda. I also use it to do some work stuff. My problems are:

I can't seem to find an easy way to attach documents that I create (excel/word docs) to my works email. When I click the attach files button it allows me to access stuff through my gallery and a few other programs but never my file program. The only solution I have come up with is to upload the file to my dropbox and then use the gmaiil app to attach it to my personal email account and send it that way. This is less than ideal because it's work stuff and I'm (supposedly) a professional.

And is there any way to automatically set file folders to upload to my drop box? Or another drop box type app? I write a lot of notes, stories and lists of things and it would be sweet to be able to grab them on my personal computer without having to attach my usb cord. And I'm not even sure that One Note files can be used on a computer. I kinda assume I can open them as a picture?

cowboys703

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
And is this tablet worth rooting? Does rooting expand the features in any really significant way? I don't really game or anything on my tablet.

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
So I love the hell out of my Note 8. I use it to take notes, write stories, read, surf the web yadda yadda. I also use it to do some work stuff. My problems are:

I can't seem to find an easy way to attach documents that I create (excel/word docs) to my works email. When I click the attach files button it allows me to access stuff through my gallery and a few other programs but never my file program. The only solution I have come up with is to upload the file to my dropbox and then use the gmaiil app to attach it to my personal email account and send it that way. This is less than ideal because it's work stuff and I'm (supposedly) a professional.

And is there any way to automatically set file folders to upload to my drop box? Or another drop box type app? I write a lot of notes, stories and lists of things and it would be sweet to be able to grab them on my personal computer without having to attach my usb cord. And I'm not even sure that One Note files can be used on a computer. I kinda assume I can open them as a picture?

For file attachments, install ES file manager. Next time you click the attach button, you'll get option to choose any file. For Dropbox or Box, install Foldersync. It's a very powerful tool.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

naungnow

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

Firstly go to your desire file in folder view and select it and then press the share button. You will see the several app like bluetooth, link, and also Gmail or Email include in share window. Choose your email system and go on. Get Fun!

jlongrc

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
A cool feature that requires root will allow you to use different keyboards depending on whether the S Pen is detached. You could have SwiftKey for finger typing but back to the Handwriting-to-Text via Samsung keyboard if you have the S Pen out.

gcherian

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
A cool feature that requires root will allow you to use different keyboards depending on whether the S Pen is detached. You could have SwiftKey for finger typing but back to the Handwriting-to-Text via Samsung keyboard if you have the S Pen out.

That is really interesting and would appreciate if you can let me know how to accomplish this - is this an app? or other settings? Thanks a lot in advance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo