PDF Help......Please...

Usaljones

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone....I'm feeling a little lost right now. I just got this wonderful phone and have not a clue on where to transfer my PDF's from my computer on to the internal storage on this phone. Also, whats a great app that I can use to view and read them in? I used to use IBooks and it would look just like a book. Is their anything out there that can do something close to that? Thanks everyone for you help

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on your new wonderful phone! I can't help with moving files between phone and computer, but for reading pdf files, try QuickOffice for pdf files and any microsoft document/spreadsheet etc. I found it easy to learn and will reflow text better than a few other apps I tried. Plus, when I first installed it, I had a few questions and got customer service answers the next day. It's much more powerful than I expected, I downloaded the QuickOffice manual just to see what all it can do. So far, it does everything with a document that I do with Microsoft Office except for mail merges! I think it cost 13 dollars or so and worth every bit of it.

Elrohir

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
As to the where question. It realy doesnt matter. You can usualy choose a file from within the app you are using to open it. I, for my part, use the media folder. I just create a video, music, documents subfolder in it and i use it for all my data.

Gorcho

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone....I'm feeling a little lost right now. I just got this wonderful phone and have not a clue on where to transfer my PDF's from my computer on to the internal storage on this phone. Also, whats a great app that I can use to view and read them in? I used to use IBooks and it would look just like a book. Is their anything out there that can do something close to that? Thanks everyone for you help
Connect your NOTE to PC, Open the device with as windows explorer,USB card, in the folder "My Files" you can create a subfolder ( I called my new folder transfered files) and just drag and drop your pdf files and youre ready to go, just open applications----my files and your subfolder u will see your files, acrobat reader will open your PDFs

gedster314

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
iAnnotate Lite is available for free in the Samsung App store app. It's no where near as good as the Ipad app but it is a pretty dang good PDF reader.