Just left the Wi-Fi open and when the cellphone got drained its stuck in bootloop

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I have my Samsung gn1 n7000, it got stuck in a bootloop, the last thing i've remember is i left the wifi open,then i fell asleep and when i wake up and try to charge it, it was stuck in a bootloop

now my real problem is..
the phone has no recovery mode, cant access it..
Download mode on, but not recognized by pc (i've tried so many techniques like, install/uninstall my drivers, download the driver for my os, but still no response..)

i use samsung original cable btw.

my pc is Win7 32bit.,

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Are you sure you're using the right combination of buttons to boot into recovery? It's volume up + home + power. Hold it until you see blue, neon letters in the upper left hand corner.
It doesn't have anything to do with the WiFi being left on. If recovery isn't working, it's most likely an issue with the OS itself. Try different cables for connecting to the PC. Also, when you install the latest drivers make sure to reboot afterwards as it's sometimes necessary for them to work

Posted via Android Central App

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Some have had this issue with their Note 3's after a 'random' reboot. It appears that, at least in some cases, it's tied to a data conflict on the SD card.

Power off, remove the card, power on. Try that. If that doesn't work (or you don't have an SD card in the device), we'll have to do some more troubleshooting.

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Some have had this issue with their Note 3's after a 'random' reboot. It appears that, at least in some cases, it's tied to a data conflict on the SD card.

Power off, remove the card, power on. Try that. If that doesn't work (or you don't have an SD card in the device), we'll have to do some more troubleshooting.

yes im not using, SD card.. been troubleshooting it for almost a week, still cant find solution..

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if Knox will stop this, but reflashing stock recovery in Odin, to at least try a factory reset or cache clear?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if Knox will stop this, but reflashing stock recovery in Odin, to at least try a factory reset or cache clear?

its not detected in my pc, thats why its not detected in odin,is there any way taht i could connect my phone to odin even though my laptop says that it's not recognized?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
its not detected in my pc, thats why its not detected in odin,is there any way taht i could connect my phone to odin even though my laptop says that it's not recognized?

I know you said you checked drivers, but try installing them again, and restart the PC.

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I think that the problem with the unit is the hardware, because i brought it to 2 repair shops but they were still unable to do anything with it... im loosing hope..

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
and also the phone gets hot easily while its on bootloop.. i also had a little hint in my head.. that i have a battery problem, because im using a generic
2500mah batt..

Last edited:

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
and also the phone gets hot easily while its on bootloop.. i also had a little hint in my head.. that i have a battery problem, because im using a generic
2500mah batt..

That might be an issue, do you still have the original battery?

Posted via Android Central App