Contacts aren't showing up

Sammrose

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
When I save numbers they don't show up on my contacts, but if they person calls or texts me their name comes up. I thought it might have something to do with a app I've downloaded to I deleted everything but a facebook app (it won't let me) Any idea how to fix it?

PoorBoy52760

Banned
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
When I save numbers they don't show up on my contacts, but if they person calls or texts me their name comes up. I thought it might have something to do with a app I've downloaded to I deleted everything but a facebook app (it won't let me) Any idea how to fix it?

when you say you deleted everything just what do you mean?

PoorBoy52760

Banned
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Well the problem seemed to start while I was downloading apps so I deleted all the apps I had downloaded other than the facebook one because it won't let me.

have you tried a factory reset

hold camera,vol up, power till you get the yellow recovery screen,

use vol down to get to Factory Reset/Wipe Data (been awhile since i used stock)
press camera

vol down till you get to yes press camera

when done press camera on reboot,

you will have to put in your gmail stuff again and let it sync but this will put it back to factory condition and allow you to start over.

Facebook app is preinstalled, you can't delete it without ROOT on the phone,

badfae

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I was having this same problem, so did a search, and found this thread. I was able to pinpoint what app was doing it, though: Twitter. So, maybe that will help!

sleeplessNshawano

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: Contacts aren't showing up Galaxy Precedent

I want a simple answer to why my contacts arent showing up in the regulaqr contacts list.. but if I mark them as a favorite they will show in the favorites. HOW can I fix this.. and NO I dont want anything on my phone synced!