Auto-rotate screen acting up?
Does anyone have any issues with their auto-rotate screen lagging when it rotates, especially going from landscape to portrait?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central ForumsGoogle Nexus 5--rooted
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket--rooted and flashed CM10.1.3 stable (retired)
HP TouchPad--dual-boot and ported CM10.1
HTC Nexus One--my first Android (retired)
MacBook Pro--guilty pleasure
- 11-13-2012, 12:12 AM #2
Re: Auto-rotate screen acting up?
This one has ICS and the AT&T update installed. On mine (black Skyrocket), rotation is fine. On my wife's however (I got her a white Skyrocket), it lags on rotation. It was lagging even before the ICS upgrade. For now, she has it turned off, but will only run landscape on apps that require it.
- By takeninsecret in forum HTC VividReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2012, 11:36 PM
- By TimGoodwin14 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 03-16-2012, 04:59 AM
- By Frankthetank727 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2011, 05:44 PM
- By Vacuus Dilectio in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2010, 11:56 AM
- By farble1670 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2010, 05:30 PM