S Planner on Galaxy S2 syncs with Outlook but Outlook does not sync with S Planner

GabrielCP

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I have just updated my Galaxy S2 software. Before I had a "calendar" (to be honest I never knew what kind of calendar it was, as it simply appeared on my main screen, it was the default calendar on my galaxy S2). Never had a problem with Microsoft Exchange Server, it very nicely pushed data on both calendar and emails between accounts. Since I updated my Galaxy software, this "calendar" is no longer there, now I have S Planner as a default. While email sync works well between outlook and my phone, calendar sync seems to work well only in one direction: events I input on Outlook will be pushed to the S Planner, but not the other way round which is very annoying. This is not the only problem with sync I've had since updating the software: I used to be able to see both Outlook and Yahoo emails on my "email" on the phone. Currently, I cannot. My email will not sync with Yahoo. Luckily I have a Yahoo app, but to be honest, it doesn't notify me of new emails, so it's a pain to use, as I have to open it constantly to check. This is less annoying than the calendar issue, though. Any help?

GabrielCP

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I found the answer! I need to use SPlanner with only my outlook account as available calendar, or input every event on the phone into my outlook calendar as "My Calendar" will not sync into Outlook.

Ronald Loonen

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
But how did you do that? I've uninstalled the app Microsoft Outlook by mistake and it doesn't work anymore.
Reinstalled the app, but it doesn't synchronize with SPlanner.
Not even when I add an event. The existing events on Microsoft Agenda doesn't even show up again in SPlanner :(

What am I doing wrong?