1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Which case ?

still confuse about these:

CandyShell for Samsung Galaxy S3

Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Neo Hybrid Lumi Series

imymee Lancer

s3 color jacket

need advice especially pro and con about these cases.....
    really want best protection and slim design

Default Re: Which case ?

I just ordered imymee case

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

I ordered the Spigen case last week from EBay for half the price of what they are asking on their site. It should be here in a few days. I must say that the Tryit case looks nice also from the link you posted. But I think that are a little over priced.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODANT215 View Post
    I just ordered imymee case

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    can't wait for review, pls pros and con after use it ^0^

Quote Originally Posted by mak916 View Post
    I ordered the Spigen case last week from EBay for half the price of what they are asking on their site. It should be here in a few days. I must say that the Tryit case looks nice also from the link you posted. But I think that are a little over priced.
    neo hybrid? what's your opinion?
    yes, Tryit case looks beautiful, but don't know the if the picture looks good on picture or not

Yes the hybrid is the one I ordered. I'll let you know what I think when it comes in. Its coming from China so It might be this week or next week when it comes in.

Ok I got my Hybrid case today. I would recommend that you don't get it. It is a cheap case and the plastic that goes around the edge will break easy. Its cheaply made.I don't think it is worth the price. I would have been mad had I paid full price for it. Ebay was half the price and still not worth it. Can you tell I don't like the case? lol

I am sure that these are all fine cases but you get what you pay for. While the OB Defender adds minimal bulk, you can have complete confidence with a face-first drop or a cartwheel drop that your GS3 is completely protected.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

I also have the Seidio Active Combo case. That to me is the best case. Adds very little bulk and protects the whole phone. I have the Acase also and like it a lot. But it does not protect the face of the phone. I like Otterbox, but it does not cover the face of the phone except for the Defender which I like is a little too bulky for me. But what is bulky to me may not be bulky to someone else.

I got the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Slim Folio Case By Blurex.

Ok I got my Hybrid case today. I would recommend that you don't get it. It is a cheap case and the plastic that goes around the edge will break easy. Its cheaply made.I don't think it is worth the price. I would have been mad had I paid full price for it. Ebay was half the price and still not worth it. Can you tell I don't like the case? lol

You prolly got the fake Spigen neo hybrid case, which is why it feels cheap. There's a bunch of imitations on ebay. You said it shipped from China? Yepp.. definitely fake. Especially if it was half price too.
    converted
    iPhone 4 ---> Galaxy S3
    hopefully.. Galaxy S3 ---> Note 2

I also have the Seidio Active Combo case. That to me is the best case. Adds very little bulk and protects the whole phone. I have the Acase also and like it a lot. But it does not protect the face of the phone. I like Otterbox, but it does not cover the face of the phone except for the Defender which I like is a little too bulky for me. But what is bulky to me may not be bulky to someone else.
    How bulky is this compared to the commuter?

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

Quote Originally Posted by Yogi217 View Post
    How bulky is this compared to the commuter?

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2
    As far as bulk goes I believe they are very similar. The active series is a little easier to take on and off. Also the active has a slightly bigger lip over the screen.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    4G LTE Thunderbolt

Ahh. Ok. I think I'm looking for something lighter. I'm wondering how that new OB prefix or whatever it's called will be like....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2