Which clear case is best/you are getting?

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
thanks so much, Katrina.

i am wondering (and looking very closely at their product listings) to see whether the Ringke Fusion or the Spigen is thinner all around? it's not easy to tell, but i am thinking that the Ringke Fusion looks slightly bulkier, right?

bulkier has its benefits of being more protective against drops, but i am trying to look for the thinnest clear case, just so that i can attach a Popsocket to it.
I can compare the 2 for you later today when the Spiegen case arrives. I'm currently using the Ringke on a different device.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I can compare the 2 for you later today when the Spiegen case arrives. I'm currently using the Ringke on a different device.

thanks Katrina. very much appreciated. look forward to hearing!

i usually don't use any cases unless absolutely required, i.e. now with the coated glass backs not allowing Popsocket's adhesive to stick securely onto it.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I went with the Spigen Liquid Crystal Clear (with the individual cutouts)

And the Ringke Fusion Compatible

Also some TPU screen protectors for temp protection.

Supposed to be delivered Tuesday; phone Wednesday.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Did you get the case yet? How do you think it will be for fingerprints? Does the back have a smooth feel or rubbery? The spiegen one I am asking about.

So the Spiegen feels like the Ringke. The only difference is that it FEELS thicker than it looks. It's a tad heavier to me. It's not matte, so I believe prints will show against darker colors.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
thanks so much, Katrina.

i am wondering (and looking very closely at their product listings) to see whether the Ringke Fusion or the Spigen is thinner all around? it's not easy to tell, but i am thinking that the Ringke Fusion looks slightly bulkier, right?

bulkier has its benefits of being more protective against drops, but i am trying to look for the thinnest clear case, just so that i can attach a Popsocket to it.

The Spiegen feels thicker. They appear to be the same width, although the Spiegen feels a bit heavier. The Ringke has been in use for 18mos. It's obviously stained.

I have a strap attached to the Ringke with the same adhesive Popsocket use. Held strong for these 18 months.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Thank you so much!

So the Ringke looks much more slender than the Spigen!

Then again, they're for two different phones. What phone is your Ringke made for please?

Thanks again.

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I purchased the VRS one...It came in the mail a few days ago. Very nice case. Probably one of my favorite clear cases. The Spigen Ultra Hybrid and Liquid Crystal are always top picks...they yellow quickly, tho... in my experience. But they're great cases.

I also purchased the Caseology and CaseBorne clear cases... and the Ringke.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220219-155855_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-155855_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20220219-155931_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-155931_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 28

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
In my experience, Ringke Fusion clear cases are excellent at both protection (from drops and high-velocity impact) and not going yellowish after a period of time.

This is the style I got with the acrylic back and cushion sides. I kinda wanted one with the individual cutouts for each lense but those all seemed to be fully soft cases which I'm not a fan of. Unfortunately I wasn't able to share as link to nakedcases for the one I got but waqqas31's is essentially the same case.

My last case was promised to not go yellow and it didn't go yellow as fast and maybe not as dark but it definitely went gold. Lol.
db155e2e3eabc93092320e91bacdbcc1.jpg

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
I bought the Spigen Liquid Crystal Glitter case which is really pretty and simple and I think it will look great on the white phone with the rose quartz pop socket I ordered.

ESR made a clear tempered glass case for the Note 20 Ultra that I loved and still use. I wish they'd make a tempered glass for the S22 Ultra because I'd buy it in a second.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
i've been doing some online research and found peel cases makes a clear case that is very minimalist.

would like to see what you guys think please?

Peel make nice cases. I haven't had one in a while, and I don't think they made clear back then. But I liked the one I had. Very minimal. Them and Totallee make the thinnest cases I've ever used.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards