Hyperion 4200mAh Extended Battery- Love the battery, hate the new back door.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
With the new back to fit the battery, whenever I use the flash on my camera I feel like the picture comes out weird. So I was wondering if there was any back that would also fit the Hyperion Battery?? Thanks to anyone that can help!!

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Weird how?

I have the same battery/back and haven't noticed anything weird with my pics.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Weird how?

I have the same battery/back and haven't noticed anything weird with my pics.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

When using flash there is a weird distortion in the picture because the back covers the flash too much.

foxforce5

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I have the Seidio back for the extended battery, with the Hyperion extended battery. My pictures come out just dandy. Try the Seidio back...I'm pretty pleased with my Seidio Active case and holster, too.

And no, I don't work for Seidio.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I have the Seidio back for the extended battery, with the Hyperion extended battery. My pictures come out just dandy. Try the Seidio back...I'm pretty pleased with my Seidio Active case and holster, too.

And no, I don't work for Seidio.

Can I have a link?! Cuz I've heard the Seido back does not fit 100% properly. Iw ould really appreciate a link, thanks!

foxforce5

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Can I have a link?! Cuz I've heard the Seido back does not fit 100% properly. Iw ould really appreciate a link, thanks!
I actually bought the Seidio extended battery with the back door that accommodates it:
Amazon.com: Seidio BACY35SSGS3-BK Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery for Samsung Galaxy S III - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
I've read on this forum that you can call Seidio and order a back door "a la carte", but you have to call Seidio to do so (i.e. it's apparently not for sale by itself anywhere, including Seidio's website, last time I checked).

I went ahead and bought the battery & door combo from the link above so I'd have a backup battery in case...well, just in case. You never know what's going to happen to/with a phone battery, particularly a new, aftermarket version. But the Hyperion has been a freaking steal, and I haven't even bothered to power up the Seidio battery to see how it compares.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I actually bought the Seidio extended battery with the back door that accommodates it:
Amazon.com: Seidio BACY35SSGS3-BK Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery for Samsung Galaxy S III - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
I've read on this forum that you can call Seidio and order a back door "a la carte", but you have to call Seidio to do so (i.e. it's apparently not for sale by itself anywhere, including Seidio's website, last time I checked).

I went ahead and bought the battery & door combo from the link above so I'd have a backup battery in case...well, just in case. You never know what's going to happen to/with a phone battery, particularly a new, aftermarket version. But the Hyperion has been a freaking steal, and I haven't even bothered to power up the Seidio battery to see how it compares.

Ok good thing I can order just the back door. Cause there is nooo way I'd pay $60 just for a back door lolol. Thanks a lot. Will be calling Seidio tomorrow!

Roose00

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I am assuming you have a white back door for hyperion?

I also had that picture "blur" (washout really)

It is caused my a leak of light from the flash to the lens. White back would be the only color causing the issue. I took a sharpie and colored both the lens and flash holes black on the inside. It worked well and you cant see it from the outside. Quick fix. Battery door still sucks though lol

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty