Downloaded ring tones

Bagman58

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, I have recently downloaded a couple of ring tones via an app but only want to keep one the downloaded tones appear on the phone rong tone list but I can't figure out a way of deleting them I've gone into settings but can't find any way of deleting them any help would be most welcome also how do I access the sd card to see what's saved on it? Thanks S3 mini.

Posted via Android Central App

bveyndhoven

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
If you don't want the tones to show up in the time selector, you have to move them to your external SD cards or delete them altogether (since you're not planning on using then anyway).

Posted via Android Central App using Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
how do I access the sd card to see what's saved on it?
Sorry you had to resort to resetting your phone just to get rid of some ringtones.

To see what's on the SD card (and on the phone's internal memory) you can install any number of File Managers from the Google Play Store, or you can just use the one already included on your phone - the 'My Files' app (just look in your Apps Drawer).

When it opens, by default it shows the phone's internal memory (/storage/sdcard0) - just press the 'up arrow' icon in the upper right hand corner, or press the 'left arrow' icon in the upper left corner - either one takes you up one level to the /storage view, where you can select the SD card (/extSdCard).

From there you can roam around the contents of your SD card.

BTW, ringtones normally get downloaded to /storage/sdcard0/Ringtones

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4